Monday, October 17, 2011

W-A-K-E F-O-R-E-S-T

After far too much time away, I headed back to Winston-Salem for WFU's Homecoming and my 10yr reunion. We had a class of 2001 reception on Friday night. So great to see everyone!
Chris (soon to be dad of twins!) and Katie (soon to be mom of a baby boy).
Freshman year hall!
Chip!
Sue and Ginny (fellow fat campers!)
Becky!
Scott and Daniel!
Saturday morning was the festival on the Quad!
Michael and Joan were gracious enough to have us over for a BBQ despite the fact that Michael was on call the night before.
Tailgate time!
It wouldn't be a WFU game without Almost Gold! Thanks Brian!
Brand new scoreboard!



Go Deacs!!!


3 comments:

Xander Samuel Lewis said...

so jealous!!!!!

the fuquays said...

i was going to write the exact same thing!! so so jealous. everyone looks so good and the day looked perfect. 15 years? i'll be there!

Brooke said...

I had managed to block Homecoming out of my mind since I knew I couldn't be there. Looking at your pictures made me miss dear old Wake Forest and those familiar faces even more!