Thursday, May 19, 2016

Birthday Festivities

What says birthday better than food?  Two nights of great restaurants with great company!

On my birthday eve, Kelly, Dan, our mom, and I headed to Dos Urban Cantina - delicious!

Virgin margaritas - a current favorite!


 On my birthday, Sean and I headed to one of our top 5 restaurants - NoMI in the Park Hyatt.
 This place has incredible service, amazing views, and stellar food. When they saw I was pregnant they brought us some sparkling cider - nice touch!
 View of the old water tower.

 Ahh, the food! Green salad, small charcuterie board.

Sean's oh so tender ribeye.

My buttermilk chicken.

 Sean's chocolate bundido with dehydrated chocolate cake and garlic ice cream.

My off menu dessert - passion fruit cake with basil ice cream.  Yum!

1 comment:

Best ice shaver said...

Great work. I really appreciate your quality work. Thank you so much for sharing this superb blog, this is really helped me a lot.
professional snow cone maker
ice shaving machine commercial
best shaved ice machine commercial
best shaved ice machines