Monday, September 21, 2009

They had each other...

...and that was all they needed! I'm not quite sure how that became the mantra of our weekend in San Diego, but it was and Leslie and I had a wonderful time in her city.

I flew out on Saturday morning and we headed to Coronado Beach to enjoy the gorgeous day. Oh how I love lazy afternoons spent half-sleeping on the beach!
After cleaning up we headed to Sushi Deli 3 with some of Leslie's friend - delicious!! Sunday was a lazy morning followed by a delicious brunch before heading north. We stopped at the outlet malls en route, where we were both very successful!
We got to Long Beach around 5 - perfect timing for Leslie to enjoy the first half of the Cowboys game at my hotel bar!

Thanks for a great weekend Les - hope to be back soon!!!

No comments: