Sunday, November 22, 2009

Una Boda Mexicana!

Last night was Stephanie and Jason's engagement party! Now, I've been to my fair share of weddings, at least 30, but I have never been to a destination wedding - nor, destination wedding engagement party - fun times for sure!

The food...and drink as you can see from Steph showing off the delicious sangria....was Mexican themed as the wedding is in Puerto Vallarta. PS - the sangria is even better with a paper umbrella!!
As part of the evening Stephanie and Jason gave us all the details about the all inclusive resort, room rates, flight deals, etc - they were quite organized, though I would expect nothing less! I know the happy couple through my Willow Creek small group - here is a bunch of us below. Meredith (red sweater in front of me) is the maid of honor and Chris (green sweater behind me, who stunt doubles as Jason's cousin) is an usher.
It was a great night celebrating some fabulous friends - can't wait for September!!!

No comments: