Wednesday, August 3, 2011

ENGAGED!

While I was in Ashville, these two were getting engaged!!!!
Dan proposed the Friday before he and Kelly left for Mexico to meet up with my parents. Reception was patchy in the NC mountains so I had a message waiting for me Saturday morning with Kelly instructing me to call her as soon as I got the message. I did, and got her voicemail, which was a little strange because I knew she should be at the airport for an 8:20am flight. She called me back at 8am FRANTIC....she quickly told me that she and Dan were engaged but I had no time to celebrate because they had partied too hard the night before and slept through the alarms. I was immediately looking up later flights while telling them to get to the airport asap. It all worked out and ended up being a very funny story. They arrived at the PHX airport looking like the rockstars that they are.My mom had used the extra time to decorate the van with balloons and hearts....though Kelly and Dan were out before they could enjoy them too much! Thankfully I was only a few days behind them and could celebrate Mexican style soon!


Congratulations Kelly & Dan....love you both and looking forward to the next year of celebrations and many many years to come!

1 comment:

Parker said...

Love this post, reading this brought me back to that perfect week!