Monday, July 6, 2015

Quick trip to the Left Coast

I had a little bench time at the beginning of June....and I rode the pine extremely well, all the way to Portland!  Who wouldn't jump at the chance to visit a good friend and her family...and be greeted by a rhubarb gin mixer!!??

And an incredible dinner,,,

And then go to the cutest (and cheapest, $11 flight) little wine bodega that ever was....



And end the night with bedtime stories...Goodnight Moon

Note:  Mel was showing her teeth go get the little one to smile.  She is not usually so aggressive.

A good houseguest who is 2 hr ahead, always makes a good breakfast.

A small price to pay for a fantastic lunch and dinner!


Autumn of course made the trip

Mini Semester in Spain reunion!

Then it was off to downtown Portland for a day...sporting the Sharpie sweater of course.

Working hard...


No better way to cap off a Hawks' victory than a trip to Pyro Pizza to see good friends.




Bohnam love!

Leah was working hard

Summer love!


My sweet ride....LOVE that car!

Outside my hotel room....time to explore a little



The rose city...



Maritime day!  You can take the girl out of Maersk/MOL, but...

I told him that this wasn't my first rodeo...knew my way around a military ship


Then it was off to the famous Salt & Straw




No comments: