Saturday, June 28, 2008

JenJen comes to Copenhagen!

Jenny and I have been friends for so long that we can't even remember exactly how long we have been friends. I think since 1st grade...but it may have been kindergarden. Jen lives in Chicago and is dating a great guy named Jannick who just happens to be Danish. They were in town for a few weeks last month and it was fantastic to finally meet Jannick and to see Jenny again. Jannick went to a wedding one weekend, so I had Jen all to myself. We caught up on life, reminised about a lot of our favorite stories from growing up, and we biked all over Copenhagen. Who would have throught that two girls from the suburbs of Chicago would end up hanging out in Copenhagend 24 years later?! And lucky me, they're coming back in a few months!!!

1 comment:

Kara said...

Did NOT know that Jenny visited you (or that she was dating a Dane!) - so fun!! But you did TOTALLY spell Cara's name "my" way up there! :-)