Sunday, July 6, 2008

Sum-Sum-Summertime!

In the middle of the dark, dreary, damp days of the infamous (or at least infamous to me), you tend to forget how amazing the summers are. Long days, no humidity, plenty of parks, outdoor cafes, Jazz Fest, etc. After starting the morning with my favorite kickboxing class, I headed to the boutique shops on Nordre Frihavnsgade (a street in my neighborhood) to see if I could take advantage of the summer sale season. Unfortunately...or fortunately, depending on how you look at it...I was unsuccessful, but did end up getting a great new beach bag that I immediately put to use as Katie and I headed to Kongens Have to relax in the sun.Copenhagen Jazz Festival is going on right now - 10 days, 100s of Jazz musicians from around the world, venues all over the city - super fun. There were concerts going on throughout the afternoon in Kongens Have...the perfect backdrops as we laid out and soaked up the sun.

No comments: