Sunday, July 27, 2008

Welcome Bo Declan Skelton

On Wednesday, July 23rd at 2:14pm, Grant and Nikki welcomed their first son into this world. Bo Declan Skelton weighed 3.77 kg and was 54cm long...or, for those of you who are not as metricly inclined - 8lbs, 5oz and 21inches.

Let me back up a little bit...on Wednesday at 10am, Nikki biked to the hospital. Yes, you read that correctly, she biked to the hospital (there are pictures!). It's only about 5min from her home, but still...rock star!

I went to visit on Thursday...don't think I've ever held a 1 day old (maybe my mom let me hold Kelkel right after she was born, but I doubt it). Bo is adorable and looks like a mini-Grant.
I'm glad you're here Bo...can't wait to watch you grow up!!

1 comment:

emily rietz said...

you look precious with that little one - and, biking to the hospital, I am truly impressed.