Sunday, August 3, 2008

27 Bryllupper

Every summer, TV2 hosts SommerBio - a 6wk festival of night movies in different parks and squares around Copenhagen. Saturday night we headed to Frederiksberg for 27 Dresses...or 27 Bryllupper (Weddings) as they translate it here. I was thrilled since I never managed to see it when it was in the theaters here. Elena, Cecilia, and I headed to the free makeover stand for some beauty advice.
We set up our blankets and busted out all our picnic gear and enjoyed a great evening and a great movie!

5 comments:

emily rietz said...

such fun...i'm also going on record that your frequent blogging as of late is admirable! I'm glad your expat life is so fun and filled with love...

Kara said...

How much did you LOVE James Marsden (the cutie in 27 Dresses)! Glad you finally got to see my "other man"... hee hee.

copenhagen_by_bike said...

So nice your pic-nic equipment!!!
:-)
kiss - elena

Anonymous said...

Impressive to eat watermelon at a picnic with a white hoodie. Good work.

Kara said...

So excited that you want to help with the Baking GALS! I'm so honored to have such great friends willing to help out! I will never say never so you tell me what will work best with your schedule for getting the baked goods out to Colin and I'll send you his address when you're ready. He knows these are coming sometime late August/early Sept so I'm sure he won't mind if something arrives a little earlier than the rest! Again, thank you thank you!