Tuesday, September 23, 2008

First Danish Haircut!

Okay, okay...I know, I have been here almost 2 yr and this is my FIRST haircut??? Well, Danish haircuts are super expensive and I have always managed to be in the US or some other country (i.e. Estonia) where I could get my haircut for a lot cheaper before it was necessary to get a haircut. My cut was $110 (without color or anything) and it took about 90min...so I decided I better get something semi-drastic and make them earn that money!

So I headed to a salon on Elena and Sylvie's reccomendation. I felt like I was walking into a heavy metal studio...neon pink and yellow walls, people with tatoos everywhere, ect. But Kasper did a great job! He told me about 50 time that my hair was very thick...this is true and a common comment by hairdressers, but they usually only say it once or twice. I realized later that the Danes have pretty fine "baby" hair, thus he must have thought I was a freak of nature!

1 comment:

emily rietz said...

I love the cut - tre chic!