Saturday, September 13, 2008

Saturday Morning Routine

Every Saturday that I am in town and am not hosting guests I follow the same routine.

1. Wake up. Enjoy coffee. Do my devotional and any household tasks that need to be done.

2. Head over to the Charlottehaven Gym where Brian kicks my butt with a fun kickboxing/circuit training class.

3. Shower. Head out to do some grocery and flower shopping.

4. First stop, Super Best Grocery Store for fresh mozzerella (to make my Saturday Caprese salad) and any other things that look good.
5. Then to the Blomster - flower market - where I have to restrain myself, reminding myself that I only have 2 vases. Today I chose the gold gerbera daisies...I already have some sunflowers at home in the other vase. 6. Finally, I stop at Mona's Frugt & Grønt for fresh fuits and veggies. Mona doesn't speak English and she teaches me at least one new Danish word upon every visit.
And then time to see what the rest of the day has to bring.... :)

1 comment:

emily rietz said...

yea! I love hearing about your every day life as an exotic ex-pat...