Saturday, May 30, 2009

Easter

Though my last Easter will be hard to beat (5 day weekend exploring Rome with Katie!) it was nice to spend a 3 day weekend up in Lake Geneva with my parents, Kelly, and 2 of her good friends.
My mom definitely out did herself with a fabulous Easter brunch...including hot crossed buns (an Easter tradition in our house). And my dad humored us "children" by expertly hiding eggs around in our yard and some of our neighbor's yards...so expertly hidden that some are still at large! In case you were wondering, I won the hunt!
I'd have to say that one of the highlights of the weekend was the carrot cake my mom made...delicious and so creative!

1 comment:

Kara said...

GLAD to have you back. Can't wait to see what you're up to in Chicago to tide me over until I can visit!