Friday, February 19, 2010

Tapas with 'Legs!!

No trip to Long Beach is complete without a dinner with one of my favorite Delta Sketch sisters – Allegra!

Last night we headed to the famed Pine Street area of Long Beach and settled on a restaurant called Sevilla. Despite the fact that the bartender gave us samples of the white and red sangria – both excellent – I still couldn’t pass up a pomegranate mojito – perfection!

The restaurant had a great “Sevillan vibe” – the walls were covered with posters from Andalucía, some Dali and Miro, and other fun Spanish artwork. (I didn’t look very hard, but was sad to see that my favorite artist – Diego Velazquez – was missing…however his work doesn’t quite fit the vibe of the restaurant so I’ll let that slide.)

A great dinner with a great friend – can’t ask for much more!

No comments: