Tuesday, February 23, 2010

A Night of Favorites!

Saturday was my housewarming party and what a great night it was - a house filled with amazing family and friends, couldn't ask for anything better!!!

Since I haven't had time to fix my door buzzer, Lynne made a stellar sign to welcome guests in...
Thanks to Rachel, Lynne, and my parents for all the party prep help - couldn't have done it without you!
The spread...
The bar...well engineered and manned by Bob
Fashion tip for all - Argyle is IN this winter :-)
As I said, it was a night of many of my favorite people. Sadly I didn't do a great job with the photos, so many are not pictured. But let's focus on the positive - those pictures I do have!
My favorite Japanese couple - Sato and Naoko!
My favorite, and the best, realtor in Chicago - Craig!
My favorite bartender - Bob!
My favorite condo improvement (picture hanger, curtain maker, bedding buyer, etc) coordinator - Soda!
My favorite second set of parents - Liz and Dave! (only thing that could have been better is a guest appearance from my favorite dog)My favorite financial advisors - Drew and Tres!
My favorite Hub friends - Mike, Lynne, Megan, Rachel, and Melissa!
and my favo(u)rite Brazilian - Paulo!
A special thanks to Kara for the "P" coasters - what great embellishments for a housewarming party...and they also sparked some "arguments" about who they were for - Paulo, Patrick, Parker??? I think the answer is clear...and what's also clear is we need to get the camera away from Patrick :-)
Thanks to all who came to help celebrate - to you and also to those who were not able to make it last weekend - come visit soon!!! Next blog project (after the upcoming March of travel...)...give you all a "tour" of the condo (al la The Girl.)

1 comment:

Xander Samuel Lewis said...

so fun! miss hot mama- love the shirt! can't wait to come to chicago again and see the new place! em