Sunday, August 29, 2010

Did you miss me?

Whew....has it really been since February that I last blogged?? Yikes!! That means a lot of catching up to do...which is part of the reason that I am so behind in the first place. March was super busy and then April and May I let my being overwhelmed and stressed get the better of me. Then, once I was ready to be blogging again I always felt like I needed a big chunk of time to really get caught up and that led to the procrastination of June and July.

So...here we are at the end of August and I have 2 options...just start fresh or go back and try to remember the spring/summer events. I choose the later...a lot of fun and memorable stuff happened that I don't want to gloss over. I can accept that I'll probably leave a few things out for that fact that tackling the backlog will then get me back on track.

It's good to be back :-)