Sunday, August 29, 2010

Panama Canal...Greek Style!

Last time I visited the Canal I was transfixed...so I was very quick to recommend that the Greeks head there to do some exploring and then Daron and I would meet them for dinner as soon as we got back from Contadora. Watching the ships go through at night was just as cool!
Who are the Greeks? Mike, Sophia, and Ioannis. I had met Mike in Copenhagen...he had come to visit Daron who was visiting me. Mike and Daron had met on a Black Sea cruise the year before (I should have been there, but I had work trips to the the US (MC's wedding!) and Moscow).Then I had gone to Athens to visit Mike, where I met Sophia as we celebrated Halloween in Santorini (best Halloween ever!). Ioannis is a friend of Mike and Sophia's and who could resist a trip to Panama and Costa Rica??

No comments: