Sunday, December 7, 2008

My new home!

Well...temporarily my new home since I am a vagabond right now! I am living with the Freese's - a family who lives near us up at Lake Geneva and also has a house in Lombard, conveniently the same Chicago suburb that my office is in. It has been fantastic to not have to worry about any housing stuff at the moment and live with a super fun family!
The Freese's are HUGE Bears fans and my first two Sundays have been lazy afternoons spent on the couch watching football. My room - -
Riley is one of the most relaxed and lovable dogs I have ever met. She is great to cuddle with and lay on the couch with...she even uses the pillows!
Kellie is a senior at Glenbard East and Rachel is a junior at Carthage College.
Added bonus...the house is all decked out for Christmas!


1 comment:

The Girl said...

Cuuuuuute! Love families! (and puppies!)