Sunday, December 7, 2008

Reunion Trifecta

This weekend was my first weekend in the city and it was a great one! Friday night I headed downtown to meet Kelly (my sister), Lauren (my sister's friend since they were 5), and Dan (Kelly's "new" boyfriend..not really new, but new for me!).

On Saturday I met my good friend Jill - who I have known since junior high - for a delicious lunch.
As Jill and I were finishing up, Amy called - perfect timing! Amy and I lived in DC, then she moved to Chicago, and she recently moved to Minneapolis but was back in town for the weekend. She suggested a fantastic coffee place called Intelligentsia!
Finally, I met up with Jenny who I worked with in DC for a few years. She is now in PT school in Chicago. We went to Dinotto in Old Town which was delicious.

No comments: