Sunday, December 14, 2008

Zoo Lights and Quartino's

Tonight I met up with my family and our friends Bobby and Susan for one of my favorite "Chicago events" - the Lincoln Park Zoo Lights. The Lincoln Park Zoo lights up the park, has Christmas music playing, and all kinds of special events (like ice sculpture carving) during the month of December. My camera doesn't do so good with night photography so take a look at the link for better shots.Then it was off to Quartino's for dinner. One of the many benefits of my sister being in the event planning business is that she always has amazing dinner suggestions and tonight was no different. Quartino's is an Italian place that specializes in sharing plates that are between tapas and family style. The food was excellent, the atmosphere was great, and the company was fantastic!

No comments: