Thursday, January 27, 2011

Bucket List!

My dad checked off one of his bucket list items last night - going to a basketball game at the University of Minnesota Barn! He said it was a great game between Northwestern and Minnesota. The Cats were up one at half, but the Golden Gophers pulled it out at the end.
I'm about to check off two of my bucket list items next month - diving in the Great Barrier Reef and seeing the Taj Mahal - can't wait!!!

What are your "top things to do before kicking the bucket?!!"

1 comment:

jfk said...

Wow.. that's kinda crazy. I just started my own free online bucket list and the first 2 things I added were "Diving At The Great Barrier Reef" and "Visit The Taj Mahal". Both very cool! I also have "visit australia" and "go Zorbing".

I use the website:

www.KickYourBucketList.com

to create and manage my online bucket list. It's free and fun. You can even signin using your Facebook acccount.

In any case, good luck with the rest of your list!