Monday, June 11, 2007

25 hours in DC!

I had to go to NJ for a business trip for a couple days in April. Unfortunately it wasn't the best timing for me to take some extra time off, so I only had 25hr to enjoy in DC before heading up to Giralda Farms.

The agenda for the trip...
  • Arrived at Dulles at 3pm on Saturday
  • Stephanie picked me up and we raced to London Bob in Alexandia for my haircut - thank's Stephen!
  • Stacey picked me up in Old Town and we headed to Cactus Cantina to meet Kara, Chris, Sheila, Jeff, Megan, Brad, Emily, and Connie for Mexican!!
  • Then back to Kara's for deserts!
  • Sunday morning Kara and I met up with Stacey and James for church at McLean.
  • After chuch Kara and I headed to Amie and Alex's to meet Sophie...who had just turned 5 days old - so precious.
  • We then met up with Stacey, Jeff, and Aaron at Jettie's for lunch...and then off to Union Station to make my 4pm train.

What a fantastic day...great to see everyone!







No comments: