Saturday, June 2, 2007

Finally getting my blog started!

Well, I've been in Copenhagen almost 4 months and I'm finally getting around to posting to my blog. I think I should get "extra credit" because everything on the blogger page is in Danish so it gives me an added challenge. (I guess that's just another reason why I need to start my Danish lessons!)

I arrived in Copenhagen at the beginning of February and moved into Charlottehaven, quite possibly the best temporary housing around. I lived across the hall from Grant and Nikki Skelton - two fantastic Aussies, one of whom I work with (Grant) - and next door to Katie Praske - a coworker and friend from DC. It was wonderful having such fun neighbors. Another added perk was the Charlottehaven gym....which I have since joined now that I am living in the area.

Here are a few pictures of my room.






I've got 4 months of life to catch up on now...so I better get started!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm going to need some fresh news on the blog if you're going to keep my attention! Chop chop!

Kara said...

YEA - CP in Scandinavia is finally up and running!