Sunday, June 24, 2007

Easter in Copenhagen

Yes, this is many months late...but I'm finally getting caught up on postings!!

Easter in Copenhagen is a big vacation time...Thursday, Friday and Monday off. I hosted a brunch for Katie (friend/coworker from DC) and Grant and Nikki Skelton my favorite Australians in Denmark! (Grant works with me). Katie brought french toast casserole, which Grant, in true Aussie fashion, nicknamed "cobblestones." I made scrambled eggs and fruit salad and Grant and Nikki brought some great cinnomon bread.

After brunch we headed to church where we enjoyed a predominantly musical sermon to celebrate.

1 comment:

Cara said...

here's a question- what's summer like in Copenhagen? My parents were talking about their stop at Tivoli last night and I told them you had been and they decided I should go too! So I'm tossing around the possibility of a trip next summer after this school year ends. What do you think?