Saturday, August 1, 2009

Return to Mexico

Kara, Chris, and Dan joined my family and I for a trip down to Mexico in April (right before the swine flu breakout). I hadn't been in a few years - since the November before I made my way over to Denmark - and Kara hadn't been since we'd gone a few years before that. Dan and Chris had never been, but hopefully we'll all be back soon!Miguel (a friend of my parents) took us out to his ranch in the desert. Miguel owns several show horses that compete all around Mexico and Central America in a competition called dressage - it was a great experience to be out riding these incredibly well trained horses.No trip to Mexico is complete with our some tequila shots!For more commentary and pictures see Kara's (prompt) post.

1 comment:

Kara said...

Thanks dude. GREAT picture of Chris and me - think that's a framer.