Saturday, September 11, 2010

L + B

I met LB - aka Laura Beth - in Washington, DC years ago and we have both had many fun adventures in the years since. I especially loved getting to go visit her in amazing Santa Barbara.
So I was thrilled to be able to celebrate her Fine Day in Chagrin Falls this August!
I'm going to put a disclaimer out there right now. Laura's two amazing photographer friends did a phenomenal job capturing the weekend (any good shots on here are likely from them), you may just want to skip straight to one of their blogs.

If you decided to stick it out with me...after a great reception on Saturday night (above), the big day was Sunday in one of the most gorgeous wedding settings I have ever been in. An outdoor wedding at the Hillbrook Country Club in Chagrin Falls - spectacular!

Husband and wife - YAY!Laura looked absolutely radiant...I love this one!Father/Daughter dance with "The Jim Hall" - when I worked in DC Laura's dad was a superstar in the industry so I gained points by easily being able to set up business dinners with the one and only!
Benjamin's brother gave a great toast about how life with Benjamin will always be an adventure and Laura received her very own adventure hat.
Enjoying some of the delicious cake made with love by one of Laura's bridesmaids.
Both a little shiny after a great night on the dance floor.
Congratulations Laura and Benjamin!!!!

1 comment:

Melissa M. said...

I love her dress! It reminds me a little of mine! I wish I could pull it out and wear it all the time.