Friday, February 20, 2009

Dear Brooks...

....what a treat to get to meet you on your 3wk birthday!!! That was a lot earlier than when I got to meet your buddy Xander. I love how your mom painted your fun downstairs - I hear you gotta watch out for her when she's got a paintbrush in her hand!

You've got a pretty photogenic family, even Arnie and Dirk are great posers! I loved getting to cuddle with you in your chair...now as I watch you grow up on that chair, I'll always think back to you being so tiny in my arms.
Check out that great photo craft board that is above your chair...great Mom-praneur idea for your Mom and Aunt Em...they've already been thinking about business names, but I think they need your help!
While your Dad was helping you celebrate your very first President's Day, your Mom and I went to Bonnie Brae ice cream for a tasty treat!

I hope to see you soon Girl's Weekend here we come!!!

No comments: