Friday, February 20, 2009

Dear Xander...

....it was so fun getting to meet you and visit your parents last weekend! The last time I saw them, you were still in your mom's tummy and I have been watching you grow up on your famous chair. ...even if you don't really like to sit still for pictures anymore.Congratulations on making it to the big 20lb mark and getting to ride forward in the car for the first time! Lots of new sights to see. One of my most favorite things about you is how excited you get exploring the great big world around you and squealing "ooohhhh" with delight at all the new sights!
Uncle Richard's skiing helmet was a little too big for you, but at the rate your noggin is growing it should be a perfect fit by next season!

While you stayed home with Uncle Mark, your parents, Aunt Katy, and I headed over to Keystone for a day on the slopes! It was a gorgeous day - couldn't have been better!And you will soon learn that there is no better way to relax after a day on the slopes than a hot tub enjoying the beautiful view of the mountains.I'm so glad that you liked the bath toys I brought you, it sure was fun to play with them!

Thanks for dropping me off at the airport and for playing along with your mom and I when we were acting so silly during the car ride!



You are a funny dude Xander - Come visit me in Chicago soon!

1 comment:

The Girl said...

Holy Cuteness Batman!!!