Sunday, January 31, 2010

The Celebration Continues!

Lynne does birthdays right, Friday night a "sophisticated" night out with the ladies....Saturday a huge party at English.
Lynne's brother Dan, whose birthday was the 26th, was in town for the co-birthday party!
Meredith and I modeling our new haircuts...
Is she really this sophisticated in her "old" age???
Peter, Rachel, and I...all back in Chicago after our travel adventures earlier in the month...
On Friday, Crystal, Kelli, Meredith, and I discovered we all had haircuts scheduled for Saturday, so here is the before...
...and the after....
I highly recommend English as a party venue - voted best bar in River North! As for me, I'll stick to the warm weather rooftops for my birthday...but for a winter birthday, English is it :-)

No comments: