Sunday, January 31, 2010

Zumba!!!

My mom won a free Zumba session, so Melissa, Rachel, Megan, Lynne, and I headed up to the Lake for the afternoon. We listened to the new Needtobreathe album on the way up...and when I say "listened" I mean "screamed at the top of our lungs and danced our hearts out" - ah-mazing! Can't wait to see them at House of Blues in March!
It was a great group - we had a blast!
The instructor was great and did a mix of all kinds of styles of dance - salsa, merengue, samba, cumbia, reggaton, and belly dancing.
Then it was back to the house for a delicious dinner and not one, but two birthday cakes for Lynne - carrot cake and black bottom pie - yum!
Could not have been a better end to a fabulous weekend!

1 comment:

emily rietz said...

so fun! I love the belly dancing skirts.