Saturday, January 23, 2010

PCLC

What is a PCLC you ask? A Panama Coastal Logistics Center, of course. I'm down in Panama for a week and a half to help train our new hires and it has been a blast so far. My days are filled with process maps and training material....
My evenings are spent laughing with the team. Danicel, Itzel, and Rafael are the West Coast team - basically they make sure the ships go out full from any west coast port.
Alexandra and Maritzela are the East Coast team....
Julio, who runs the Panama office...and basically the country of Panama, took us to many fantastic meals...
And my nights were spent dancing with Itzel and her friends!Itzel took me to the Amador Causeway (built using all the rocks excavated from the Canal) where they have a pedestrian street about 2 blocks long line with bars and clubs.

No comments: