Saturday, October 16, 2010

Beginning of the Transformation

Today was Day 1 of 33 days of Core Power Yoga's Live Lean program. As I said before, I've been looking forward to the program for awhile now. It certainly did not disappoint.
There are 18 of us in the program, 4 coaches, a program leader, and a program director. This weekend is orientation so we learned about the program, about each other, and what we were in for for the next 33 days. If you're wondering what LiveLean will help me do...
We've got group exercise together Mon-Sat from 6-7am (yoga, boot camp, strength work) and are expected to do another workout in the evening...so I am off for a run to train for the upcoming Hot Chocolate 15K!

2 comments:

emily rietz said...

sounds so amazing! I can't wait to hear more about the journey! namaste!

Unknown said...

Good luck Christy!