Saturday, October 9, 2010

Toe Clips!

About a year after getting my bike, I finally took the plunge and got toe clips/bike shoes. LOVE THEM!Paulo is sure I will fall...but I don't believe it, I got a lesson from the bike shop and am cautious in traffic (only one clip in) - but we'll see...

This morning I went for a great ride along the lake!Next up a trainer so I can ride inside in the winter...I've already gotten quite a lesson from Paulo about types of trainers and how to buy, so I just have to do it...but I think I will enjoy high 70s in mid Oct in Chicago for now!

1 comment:

Melissa M. said...

Those things are scary! One of my friends had a crazy fall due to her toe clips Many years, surgeries and physical therapy sessions later and she still has problems with the foot that was broken!