Monday, October 4, 2010

Perfect (solo) Fall Sunday

With Kelly and Lynne out of town, I had the condo to myself this weekend and what a fantastic weekend it was. Saturday was spent cooking and singing/dancing, and Sunday started with the Bucktown 5K.Then home to plant the mums I had gotten on Saturday....
Then I cleaned the house...whew! Such hard work definitely deserves a reward....homebaked bread, wine, cheese, homemade peanut thai soup, and a colorful salad...yep that will do the trick!Oh...and though I was watching a lot of football while cleaning....such a great meal deserved a viewing of Planet Earth!
All that is missing is Kelly and Lynne!

1 comment:

Melissa M. said...

I love Planet Earth! Have you seen the newer series along the same lines- "Life." Honestly I thought it was way better because it was all about animals, which were in the best parts of the Planet Earth series.