Monday, October 25, 2010

Bon Appetit!

Once a month some great friends and I get together for "Cooking Club." The host picks the theme and cooks the main dish. The inaugural CC was last month - Italian and Gayle's, unfortunately I don't have too many pictures. Last night was French at Molly's. Her appartment was perfect - felt like we were in Paris! She did a wonderful job with the table...
I won the award for "most French" - not bad considering I am 0% French!
Molly made Julia Child's Beef Bourgenaise and Rice - TRE BON!!!
Lynne made Baked Brie, Ashley brought the French Bread, I made Green Beans, Chi Chi brought the wine (Beaujolais and Bordeaux), and Gayle made a strawberry raspberry tart.
We had a great time...especially deciding who would play us in the movie they will surely make int a few years...and who would play our love interest ;-)
Can't wait for Harvest Feast @ Ashley's!!!!

1 comment:

chi chi said...

Such a fun and awesome meal! Great job capturing everything.