Monday, November 1, 2010

Homecoming!

Okay...it wasn't my homecoming, it was Maryland's, but my long weekend in DC felt like a homecoming since I haven't been back much since I left for Copenhagen.

First up was lunch with Katie and Susan at Cafe Asia - delicious! Then back to the office to say hi to the few people I still know there.
Then I met up with Aaron at his office for a good - albeit picture-less - time of catching up. From there Katie and I were off to the District to meet Carla for drinks. We had planned on Founding Farmers...but didn't plan on how packed it was, so a good second was the bar at the Ritz.
Then it was off to Kara's for a great dinner with Kara, Chris, and Annabelle (who definitely missed me a lot while I have been gone!!).

Saturday morning Kara and I headed over to Megan's to meet Piper and visit with the adorable Ashley...as well as enjoy a magnificent breakfast!
Then we were off to College Park for the Wake/MD game. Tailgating was by far the best part of the game.
The Deacs getting destroyed by the Terps.
Then another picture-less time...a fantastic dinner at Spices with Jenny and breakfast at Whitlow's with Erin.

Then off to the 'burbs to see Amie, Alex, Sophie, Ava, Sam, Stephanie, Matt and James.
It had definitely been way too long...be back soon!!

No comments: