Saturday, November 27, 2010

Thanksgiving in Boston

After a wonderful Thanksgiving Eve concert at the Vic with Beth, Maggie, Sarah and the very talented Joshua Radin, I headed to Bean Town. *Side note: Josh went to Northwestern and had gone to see shows at the Vic about 50 times and this was his first time playing there.

Johanna and Melissa had driven earlier in the week...I chose to fly....so they picked me up at 10 when I landed and we headed to Cambridge to Meredith's - a friend from Chicago who is finishing her first term in Harvard Business School.We cooked, we lounged, we watched the parade, the dog show (featuring great commentary by Melissa and me), and football, and hosted two of Meredith's Aussie friends. It was excellent, healthy and just the right amount of food. YUM!After some naps we headed to Cheers (super touristy we know) but it was closed...sigh. So off to Volare for translucent cocktails and a lot of insight into the male dating mind - ha!

No comments: