Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Live Lean Finale!

I kind of felt like today was the last day of "the Biggest Loser" - not that we have ever done such a production of weigh ins/measurements...but after a month of working out really hard and eating right, Live Lean came to an end.My stats:
-7.5lbs //-9.5 total inches // -2.5” waist // -2.25” hips //-.75” chest // -.5” each bicep //-1.5” each thigh

I can do 7 more push-ups in a minute (and 6 more of those on my toes instead of knees) and 3 more sit-ups in a minute.

All that is fantastic, but I am more happy about how good I feel, learning to upgrade food choices, experiencing a cleanse, and being surrounded by such determined and motivating coaches and "teammates."

About half of us are signed up for BootCamp in December...so more early morning, butt-kicking workouts are in our future!

3 comments:

The Girl said...

Wow! Congrats! That's awesome!!

stephanie said...

Good job!!

emily rietz said...

congrats, Chris - that's amazing!