Monday, November 24, 2008

Last Day in Copenhagen

I cannot believe that it is already my last day in Copenhagen. It was a packed but very fun day...
1. My last morning training class at Charlottehaven...Brian of course made it a workout I will not soon forget...ouch!

2. The movers were to come at 8...but when I got back to my apartment at 7:30 some movers had just arrived, so I introduced myself. We had gotten all the way up to my apartment and I had explained what needed to go, when we discovered that they were actually moving Maggie, my neighbor who also works for Maersk, one floor below! My movers showed up about 30min later and were amazingly done in less than 4hr.

3. Then I headed, by foot since I packed my bike, to meet my LEAP team for lunch. Thanks for the great Dansk design voltives and Pilgrim neckalce!! wink wink ; )

4. After taking care of some administrative things I needed to do, I headed to the Lakes for a coffee. It had just started to snow, but I sat outside under the heat lamp with a blanket...along with all the babies!5. Then I stopped by the Skeltons to say goodbye to some fantastic friends!

6. Lastly it was over to Cecilia & Gutavos where I am spending the night. They were the proud recipients of lots of my "leftovers"...so it was almost like Christmas. ...tomorrow it is lunch with Katie and then off to the Windy City!!!

No comments: