Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Fall 2008...hard to beat!

Remember how I was "So Excited for October"? Well, I have been thinking about the past 3 months and they have been pretty amazing...hopefully I will top it one day, but it will be quite tough. Here was the itinerary:

Aug 28-30: Daron and Kelly come to CPH
Aug 31-Sept 6: Daron, Kelly, and I go to Italy (Trieste), Croatia, Boznia & Herzegovenia, & Slovenia
Sept 7-9: Daron and Mike in CPH
Oct 1-3: London to see David, Leslie, Julie, and Shannon
Oct 5-18: Brazil for work
Oct 22-26: Genoa for work, Milan for fun
Oct 30-Nov 3: Athens and Santorini to visit Mike and meet Andreas, Sophia, and Carolina...favorite Greeks ever!
Nov 6-9: Brugge and Amsterdam with Cecilia
Nov 12-20: Dubai and Oman to see Virginie, Cesar, and Josh
Nov 25: Move back to Sweet Home Chicago in time for Turkey Day!

A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.!!!

1 comment:

emily rietz said...

wow is all i have to say!